The Firestarter Socks for Dad have been cast on, and what an effort that was. The pattern is written for working on a circular needle, well I didn’t have the correct size ciruclar needle, I did have DPN’s but only a set of 4. I tried & tried, but it just was not working I kept having issues when it came to the cable pattern as I was getting all tied up with my needles so mum has lent me one of her KnitPicks Options. They are lovely to knit with and I am now able to follow the pattern a little better, although I’m still getting bit ladders in the cable pattern, but I think that is from the twisted stitches.
July 20, 2008
The Firestarter Socks