I sat down yesterday after posting & got stuck into the sleeves. They aren’t that bad after all. I think the problem was more my head space then the project. I tried to take some shots which show how the cast on mid row creates the “Puff”, I didn’t do such a good job really.
Oh and while we are talking about taking photos of projects, I’d like to show off my new Topman Mini Studio.
Was a real bargain, and I think I will get heaps of use out of it. It has either the blue or on the reverse a grey background which velcro in place, but I am going to get a white also as I think sometimes white would be much better, and it folds up so small, which is very important in our little unit.
Ok off to finish those sleeves. 🙂