I am incredibly glad to report the socks I started for TP way back in 2006 are finished! I really can’t understand why this project took so incredibly long to finish, it’s not as if anything happened. The first sock went really well and was finished really quickly but then I got a TERRIBLE case of second sockitest, so terrible that I have infact knitted three socks because the first one was too small by the time I finished the second.
I really do like this pattern, it is really easy to follow and it gives a really good finish without much hassel. The worst bit about knitting socks toe up in my opinion is the bind off at the end, but I was able to get around it this time by doing a folded hem and grafting it at the end, this has provided a lovely stretchy top.