I picked up my knitting for the first time this week on Friday, as such I don’t have a lot to tell you, so perhaps I will just share some random points of my week:
- Mum published her first free pattern on Ravelry this week. She is super when it comes all things knitting.
- I’m finding it hard to get used to our new Magic Trackpad.
- Lossy made the BEST ginger crunch on Friday night, which I then had for breakfast Saturday.
- I am amazed people have NZ$35,820 to spend on a camera body. (It isn’t nearly as heavy as you would think)
- Being the interviewer for a job is just as nerve-racking as being the interviewees.
- I think I may join the masses and add Clapotis to my queue.
- Caught up with a childhood friend, and had yummy Indian.
- Only had to catch the bus home once this week thanks to family and co-workers.
- Listened to Granny-G who inspires me with all her craftiness.
- Searched the internet for affordable NZ made clothing, which seems to be an oxymoron.
Will get back to knitting now so I have something to tell you about next week, I hope the weather doesn’t suddenly turn spring like on me or I won’t be able to wear the finished cardigan.